What is your little one going to be for Halloween?

I kinda wanted to put Gabriel in something cute because I figured this would be the only Halloween that I would be able to do it, but I found a really cool dragon costume. I have attached a picture of what it looks like.
What is your child/children going to be?

:ohmy: I can’t belive I’m not the only one thinking about this already!!! lol I’ve seen so many cute costumes and I just can’t decide. I figure when I see the right one I’ll know. :happy:

Ha Ha. It’s only a couple of months away! I’m not a big Halloween person, but I know it will be fun for Gabriel. Besides, I can get him to share his candy! He won’t even be a year old this year, but I figure we’ll do some fun stuff anyways.

Looks like he and Matteson are just a day apart! :biggrin: How fun! :ph34r: This “smiley” seemed appropriate somehow. Yeah, I’m sure that it won’t be Matteson eating any of the candy…just mommy and daddy…who need it like a hole in the head! lol

Yeah, I noticed their ages before!

Hey, we have to take advantage of the free candy now because you know in a couple of years, our little ones are going to want it all to themselves! :clown:

Your right! I never thought of it that way, oh wait, no my little princess will of course share her candy with me; yeah right!!! NOT! lol

JT was a puppy dog last year and we went with the neighbors kid who is abou the same age. JT was just standing on his own then and Kobe wasn’t at all, so his parents would hold him and we would stand JT up by the door. Apparently the costume was really convincing because we would have to tell people he was a kid! This year he’ll go as something that people will recognize as a costume!

Here in Malta we celebrate the carnival which will be in 3 weeks. We go to the capital city Valletta and see the parade. The kids love it and alot of adults do too. We wear costumes but we dont trick or treat. We eat traditional sweets called Prinjolata and Perlini. They are delicious!

a daisy

Dora

not born yet

Philippines was just starting out for a more enjoyable halloween… but most of the event seting are in the mall or a fastfood like mc do or jollibee… and mind you we need to register to join and at the end if i bought the money i registered to buy my son candies he would much appreciate it rather than waiting for the event organizer to distribute their give aways… but after all its a good time for my son to socialize with other kids…

anyways Jonas was a tiger last year and my mom made the costume i did the make up… and this year he will be a caterpillar in the cocoon attached on his head is a twig… hehehe… lol

here’s his pic last year…