what is your favorite tv show??

After I put my baby nite nite…I feel like I can do whatever I want, eat whatever I like and watch whatever I can’t…LOL.
My favorite tv show…are couple of spanish sopapras,(whenever I am not too tired) my husband says I don’t have a life…LOL,he likes to joke with me.and some american reality shows…like fashion or modeling.

I watch a couple of soaps every day. I also love Star Trek (Next Generation, Voyager, DS9). Problem is, they aren’t on very much. Other shows that I like that I watch occasionally are: Family Guy, Who’s Line, Everybody Loves Ray, some home shows, and news. However, I don’t have the TV on very much. Mostly at night for background noise when I am working on the PC or something.

I love Grey’s Antomy and during my maternity leave I started watching Desperate Housewives. It is a funny show! I try not to get hook on any shows because I’m not good a multitasking (watching tv and doind something in the computer) so I feel I’m waisting time, that I could be using that time to make some materials :nowink: (I know balance, balance… lol )

I love the private practice and Y&R (soap).

I used the love “The Wire” when that was on. I’m still sad it’s over. :frowning: I like “In Treatment” but good god I didn’t know they could make 30 min last so long!

I watch one reality show every week and I think I am embarrassed to say which one it is, but it’s “College Hill.” It’s horrible, grimy, raunchy entertainment. Like Cheaters.

Lost is my favorite, I’m in love with Sawyer, don’t tell my husband please :wink:

I liked the wire too. My ex was a cop and he got me hooked.

I like news, current affairs and all true crime shows. At 7pm I watch Australia’s best soapie, Home and Away. Hate to miss it. And I never miss Underbelly, about australias gangland drug wars (everyone killing everyone)…which are still occurring in real life and totally fascinating. (I’m glued to the news over the latest slaying a few days ago…so many twists and turns in the plot, and it’s real life…)

I love Scrubs! It is such a funny show and I can watch the reruns at 10:00pm while everyone is sleeping!

Definitely Desperate Housewives. Just love it, love it…LOVE IT!!!