What is your favorite place to take a walk with your children?

Hey everyone. On last Saturday we went for a walk in the National Zoo in DC with our children, and we had so much fun. :clown: My daughter’s eyes sparkled, and she laugh a lot with the monkeys. We walked for almost 5 hours. When we got home, the kids were so tired that they lay in bed and slept. This is definitely my favorite place to walk with the children.

How about you? which is your favorite place to stroll with their children? :wink:

Also we like to go to the zoo,park trails, and go for hikes at the mountains.

We walk at the beach. I like the fact she can walk barefoot and the incline is good to build muscles. She sometimes crawl for a few seconds and of course there is a lot of running.

we walk with our baby at the sea side, its nice and windy, we do go often as its on walking distance. it changes my daughter’s mood.

we dont have beaches near by.But my son loves to play with water. We take him to the lake nearby(but not very often 'cos the place is so remote). He loves farm animals and their behaviour. No zoos nearby too. I take him to the farm,he plays with the kittens,chickens,cow,calf and few birds. :slight_smile:

My children love to go to squares and ride a bike, there we can eat in the tents exposed every Thursday and we can also have ice cream. We play and smile a lot.

I love beach too but we live farway from the beach :frowning:

We already live near farms, and it’s always good to change places, but my daughter also loves seeing the animals, especially the horse and chicken

myself and E, we are going for walk to sea side at dawn and we enjoy watching the chenges to the sky when the sun rises. and some mornings we go for swimming too. E loves the sea and beach very much

Well love to go to Oak Hammock Marsh. it is a local animal sanctuary :slight_smile:

my son loves to go to the zoo, so i love to go with him.he enjoy watching animals :yes:
children s park too

My daughter is 7 months, she doesn’t walk yet. I love to take her to Brooklyn Botanic Garden. It is so beautiful and peaceful there. You forget that you’re in the city.
There’s Prospect Park Zoo near by, I want to take her there next week. I heard they have there great patting zoo.

Trying to keep Doman’s suggestion of walking every day in mind, I try to walk in town from my house to the store or post office at least a few times a week. I do have access to one walking path, but I have to drive there and find I only get out there once a week. The process of crossing the street with a distracted toddler is difficult, my luckily I live in a small town without a lot of traffic.

unfortunately, we can not do that, I live in the middle of nowhere, the market closest to my house and 15 minutes by car. Then, I leave my daughter free in our backyard. Then, every opportunity I have to go with her, is gold. She can not see her dad get the car key that already extends his arms to go along.