What happened to the Country program we all worked on together?

What happened to the Country program we worked on together. I never received it.

Hi FLKL,

Kindly refer to our communications, we have originally planned it to be ready at the end of November and are on course!

MamaofWill is doing an incredible job pulling together all the resources we put together and we are arranging them in curriculum , which will ran for approximately 300 days ( if you do 2 sessions a day covering 3-4 countries a day) or 600 days (!) if you decide to do just a session a day covering 1-2 countries a day.

Apart from 800 EK facts it also has an additional 600 flash facts, videos, games and activities, all with recorded pronunciation and media.

There were some people on the team that have not get back to us with their part of contribution on time :frowning: and we had to get their work to others or do it ourselves. But while it made it more difficult, we are still aiming at releasing the first semester by the end of this month, as planned!

We are so excited about it, as lots of love went into this course! :yes:

Thank you.
I couldn’t find the original post. I thought the deadline was changed to August. I can do more if you still need help.

No problem, it is great you asked. Yes, we will get back to you if we still will need some last minute help with anything, thank you!

Otherwise, expect a PM with the details on the release soon :yes: !

Thank You Mamaofwill and Skylark for taking this much effort to do this. I bow you for doing this. Thank you so much once again.

Swathi

Thank you, Swathi_akshaya for your kind words!

We would not be where we are at with it without everyone on the team making it possible! :yes: