What else for 11mth old

My son who is almost 11mths has been doing LR, YBCR and Monkisee, does anyone have any recommendations as to what I should move on to next? At what age should I start a second langage?
Many Thanks
Amelia

Hi Amelia75,

My son has also been exposed to LR, LM, MonkiSee MonkiDo, and your baby can discover. I have not purchased the YBCR program but I have been thinking about it. I have been looking online to find some other programs and have not come across much at all. I am hoping that someone will have some good suggestions for us. I have even gone through the posts under the product review section on BrillKids. My son has been enjoying the Sparkabilities and Readeez Dvds.
I introduced Chinese and Spanish to him when he was around 7 months old. Some people suggest to wait until a child has a better grasp on their native language because if they learn too many languages it might create a language delay but if I remember correctly the delay is only significant if you are trying to teach your child more than 7 languages. Alot of people suggested to start as soon as possible which is what I agree with. Many children grow up in bilingual households and pick up more than one language naturally.

Thanks Mela for your response, I just saw Sparkabilities earlier today and ordered it as it looks great, we also like Readeez on youtube but will look at buying it soon as its quite reasonably priced. What do you use to teach Chinese and Spanish?

I am using LR Chinese and am waiting for the release of LR Spanish. BrillKids will also release a LR French version.
I am using Little Pim for Spanish and Chinese.
Boca Beth for Spanish.
Alot of different ipad apps.