What does 12 month membership mean?

Hi
Am looking at the LR plans that can be purchased and have a question. If I buy the Sem 1+2 (12 months) plan, does it mean after 12 months, I cannot use the software to create my own sets and will also lose whatever that I have created in the last 12 months?

Thanks
ploh

Wondering the same thing
Hope anyone reply this

Thanks,
mei

Hi Ploh and Mei!

Purchasing a BrillKids learning system entitles you to LIFETIME usage of the software, which means you will be able to continue using it even after you’ve finished your payment installments. There is no time limit for when you need to finish the lessons, and you can take your time in teaching your little one. You can even reuse the program to teach your future children, if you’d like!

The Semester 1+2 (12-month) curriculum or Semester 1 (6-month) curriculum only dictates the amount of lesson content we will provide you. This is similar to buying a book with 100 pages; the pages will still be there once you have finished reading the book, and you can reread and revisit the pages whenever you want.

When you finish the Curriculum, or when you’ve finished paying your installments already, you can continue using your learning system – you may choose to review certain lessons from your curriculum, or you may start creating your own (additional) lessons on different topics or in another language that you’d like to teach your child.

I hope this clarifies things for both of you. Let us know if there’s anything else that you need help with! :yes:

Thank you so much for the answer.
Love it :clown:

mei

Hi. I only see semester 1 + 2, in the play & edit box of the spanish curriculum.
When are the rest of the days shown? It is automatic when I finish playing day 9?
Why in Semester 2, I only see a Story?
You can see attached what I’m reffering.

Thanks!

And this is the 3rd attached file.

Hi guille_retro, from your screenshots it looks like what you installed is the Spanish Starter lesson file, which really comes with just Days 1-9, plus the sample story (filed under Semester 2).

If you already purchased the Spanish Curriculum, please follow the instructions here to download the full curriculum file: http://support.brillkids.com/hc/en-us/articles/204596094-Importing-Your-Little-Reader-Lesson-Content-from-Your-Account-Management-Page#v3

If you need further assistance, just let us know by sending an email to support(@)brillkids(dot)com.