What do you think about Kinderbach?

Hi,
I would like to know if anybody has tried Kinderbach and what is your oppinion about it?
My little one is 3 years old, loves music, loves singing, dancing and even though I try to do many different things with him, I want to add something new.
Every oppinion would be appretiated.

did you see that teachingmytoddlers is selling the set for $80? we already ordered it, which is why i’m not taking her up on the offer. here’s why i opted to get it for my kids: yes, it’s a bit cheesy (at least, from what i can tell based on the free downloads), BUT … my son enjoyed it! we went through the 2 week lessons in 2 days, yes, but more than 2 weeks later without reviewing again, and he could still find the letter D on the piano. do i agree with teaching to find d before c, not so much, but does it work, sure, it does. and do i think that just because they’re taught something one way now, that in a year or two they can’t expand on that? just about anything and everything i do with them i try to think about the why, the goal. so, the goal is for my kids to enjoy music and experience it and internalize it in a variety of ways. they were just offering a pretty big sale, so i got it. anything that adds to the joy of music and is low-no stress for me, great! do i do other things with them? absolutely. i wouldn’t rely solely on this, and would probably opt for something else if i were limited to ONLY spending a finite amount forever on their music education, but since that’s not the case, yes, it’s now going to be part of our collection. that said, if it were between this and nothing, again, YES, anything positive is better than nothing. :slight_smile:

bottom line: if you have the funds, snatch up the one tmt is selling, it’s a great deal and can only help. http://forum.brillkids.com/index.php?topic=13490.msg80781;topicseen#new