What Do You Do With A Kangaroo?

If you are looking for a fun book that you can read over and over again to your children you have to get What Do You Do With A Kangaroo, by Mercer Mayer. It is so cut e and fun to read. You can be very expressive with your voice as you take on the parts of the different animals in the book.

The book is about a little girl who keeps encountering different animals in her house. They are all messing around with her stuff and she attempts to throw them all out. In the end she couldn’t really get rid of them and decides that they can stay. It is well illustrated and just an all around great book.

I stumbled upon this book almost by accident but it has been a family favorite for years and years. I took my children to a road race and they gave the kids books in their goody bags. We were delighted to discover this cute story. We have read it so many times that it is held together now by tape. I think it may be time to invest in a new copy.

View my blog at www.teachingbabytoread.com

I just went to my Public Library web site and requested the book. Thank you.

Sounds like a really cute story! :slight_smile:

Here’s the Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/What-Do-You-Kangaroo/dp/0590448501/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250683960&sr=8-2

I don’t think I have ever read that one. I’ll keep an eye open for it. I love the Little Critter series.

One of my favorites is “Go Away Big Green Monster.” There is a Spanish version too. The kids could have heard it a hundred times. In a row. lol