What do you do to earn money?

A lot of time and I don’t know how much I earn daily.

But still on avergae on monthly basis you might be knowing how much you earn monthly?

I’m a doctor currently working part time- part time in medicine by the way is Monday to Friday 9-5! But at least I have all my nights and weekends free! It’s quite hectic as my daughter has to be in nursery all day but I do try to make up the time btw 6-8 when she goes to bed and weekend. I’m looking into cutting my hours diwn further to 3 times a week or something.

I really admire moms who stay home with their LOs though. I was Home with her for a year and half but had to go back. I think I’ve finally managed to get over the guilt of being away from her so long in the day but the only consolation is she’s ver happy at nursery and they’re happy to stimulate her and continue things we do with her at home.

Around $300 in an average month. My best month was about $500. Like I said, a lot of people just join a few panels and take a few surveys a week. They are able to earn enough to pay for Christmas.

Has anyone from outside the US been successful in registering? If so, can you please let us know which ones?
Thank you :slight_smile:

PS: For Australian residents, you can try pure profile, I made 20$ last semester and $30 this semester.

I missed it :frowning: nhockaday, could you, please, let us know when they are recruiting again? And how often do they recruit: once a year, twice a year? Thank you. Karma for sharing.

I have no idea how often they accept new members, but I will try to let you know when I hear something. I know sometimes they are only looking for certain demographics.

I sent an email to PineCone Surveys inquiring about becoming a member.
This is what was sent back to me:

“Thank you for your e-mail! We have made the decision not to accept
recruits through general referrals, nor will we be posting recruitment
on our website. We will be posting banner ads on various unspecified web
sites from time to time throughout the year. This is so we may better
target more specific groups needed to meet the needs of our clients.
Unfortunately, this is our only way of accepting new panelists at this
time. *Please note that PineCone surveys will now be available for a shorter
time period and we encourage you to check your emails frequently.”

Thank you Nhockday for all the information you posted about the surveys you are involved in.

Mela

If you have any knitting/painting/crafting etc. hobby you might consider opening a store at etsy, dawanda or similar site. I have one at etsy crafts2love.etsy.com and might as well tell you that it involves time on your PC to join a team/make treasuries and study trends besides actually producing something. I am very new there and still learning… but a lot of stay at home mom made it their business so it is posssible :smiley:

Thanks nhockaday and Mela1 for your replies. I’ll keep my eyes open from now on. Karma to both of you.

FloridaMom,

Your Welcome and Good Luck :smiley:

Australian residents can PM me with their emails to receive a referral link to a survey website :slight_smile:
I’ve been using it for a few years and get on average 50 Australian dollars per trimester.