What are your New Year's resolution?

What are your goals for 2012?

There are so many goals I have and usually turn them into weekly or monthly goals.
The ones I really want to achieve in a year’s time are:

-Suceeding in the 1000 book challenge for my daughter and 52 book challenge for me.
-Run with my daughter at least 1 km a week.

Educationally, one of my main goals is to focus on more Right Brain Education with my kids. I think my kids have benefited so much from what little we have done, they will undoubtedly blossom even more if I take the time to do more memory training, etc.

Advancing our kids before they’re six is so contra-main stream here in the US. I really want to start sharing this information with other parents and pushing for a new consciousness when it comes to what we’re offering our children as a society.

As for my kids: I’d like ds to complete first grade education curriculum and be on his path towards a higher understanding of life and dd to be well on her way to reading and having an understanding of her numbers and our world.

I want to blog about my experience too, so I started a blog that I hope to maintain regularly: giftedpath.blogspot.com.

Happiness, Health & Wealth