What are your favorite fun learning DVDs?

My 2 year old isn’t too discriminatory, but my 5 year old is more so.

Some things he will watch:

-Preschool prep DVDs (we have all of them…but he knows this content already, just as an example of the quality he enjoys)
-MathTacular
-Bill Nye the Science Guy
-Sparkabilities (again, not learning anything, but a style he’ll enjoy)
-Sid the Science Kid

What he doesn’t enjoy-

-rock n learn

I’m interested in getting some more DVDs for him, he’s very tired after school and I’d love to just have that be watch an educational show time. But I’m hoping I can get some recommendations first. smile

I’ve been looking at the kid2020 sight words and math series.

I’m interested in most any math DVDs that are kid-friendly, but beyond just counting and number recognition. Any reccommendations?

Young Minds Kids DVD
This DVD covers numbers 1-10 for young children and also teaches animal names and sounds, machines, fruits and vegetables.

My favorite learning kids DVDs are Baby Van Gogh, World of Color, The Singable Songs Collection (cd), Neighborhood Animals, LeapFrog – Letter Factory. When babies grow they start to respond to things like music and colorful images, cartoon characters and many more. In this learning stage, we need to Introduce educational DVDs because they can provide valuable learning experiences. Many baby DVDs are designed to entertain baby using basic concepts such as colors, shapes, animals, ABCs, numbers and more. You also can explore reecoupons hope you will get many valuable things from here for your kids.

Hei Crim, My 4-year kid likes to watch Sesame Street: Learning Triple Feature, LeapFrog, Dinosaur Train and Baby Einstein - Baby Van Gogh. I would recommend you to check this out Early Learning Centre here you will get many valuable things for your kids on a discount.