What are some of you favorite You Tube Videos

Adeline has learned so much from some of the You Tube videos. I think the short quick information put to song is great! I found a new one the other day from someone on here so I thought I would ask what you are watching?

Our favorites are

Kids TV 123

Super Simple Songs

Thanks

Oh my DS and DD LOVE LOVE LOVE the youtube clips I play for them too… sometimes making me repeat it again and again. These are some of the stuff:

KidsTV123
Peter Weatherall’s Simplest Science (might be too advanced, but they still love it)
Activity Village (single colours songs)

We love Super Simple Songs too. And Genki English can be fun; we have a lot of their CDs. And we just search for things that interest my son, musical things. Some favorites are the Nutcracker ballet and capoeira, since my son loves both music and movement; he also dances in the Nutcracker and does capoeira.

My daughter Loves Baby songs by HAp Palmer and it has certainly helped her with english speaking.
She also loves The Mother Goose Club.com series and eventually we got the DVD.
I mostly use Utube to find spanish music for her and POCOYO. MAn she likes that like character.
We didn’t have a tv before so we just watched utube all the time. Now mama’s computer is a mess so we got a tv so that She can watch her Barney DVDs!!!