What a great program and web site!

I first found Brill Kids through a youtube video of a very little baby girl reading quite well. I was impressed, looked into it, and here I am! Can’t wait to learn more, and especially to learn to teach better!:slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Welcome, ZioPadrino! That Youtube baby might have been my daughter Felicity! :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you have any questions. Hope to see you around!

Hi ZioPadrino!

Welcome to the forum! It is amazing to watch such little ones read so well, isn’t it. I’ve learned a lot at this forum, and am looking forward to my little one reading. We’re glad to have you and look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Wow, KL, it absolutely was Baby Felicity!:slight_smile: So, are you the father? That video was basically my introduction to Brill Kids, so I’m pretty excited to be joining the site now.

And, having been able to just start looking around, and seeing your responses here, all is seeming wonderful.

EXCEPT for the entire experience of signing up for and using the web site!! I had some problem that after I signed in and made this post I think COULDN’T sign in immediately after, I got a CREEPY email saying they happened to be looking the database and they “noticed” that my password had been reset by mistake…all seemed a bit strange.

Hopefully that was just roadbumps at the beginning though, because other than that weird experience I am pretty excited:-)

I think that happened b/c you just happened to sign up while our servers were updating :wub:

Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here!

Yep! :slight_smile:

Sorry about that experience, I’m pretty sure it was during our server update period when we had some hitches.

Welcome again!

Welcome to the greatest forum on the web! Congratulations in finding us, look forward to getting to know you better. :nowink: