Webinar: The 100% GUARANTEED Method for Teaching Piano to your TOTS!

Date: August 16, 2016
Time: 8 PM UTC-06:00

Mark Your Calendar and REGISTER NOW! http://pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/webinar-brain-music-rules-for-your-baby

Brain music rules for your baby
Calling all parents and grandparents – want to see your toddler happy and well balanced with the most effective music education that will stimulate his creativity and well-being?
Register now for today’s FREE 48-minute training:
Here’s what you’ll learn:
~The simple 3-step system that will help you to become home music pedagogical guru that your baby will love, listen and adore
~Secrets that you can use today to build your child’s music brilliance at home even if you are tone deaf and musically illiterate parent
~How to generate happy learning habits at your home with the help of music
~How to properly evaluate the best educational programs that will benefit your child and stop making wrong choices
~AND . . . Why right now is a FANTASTIC time to start teaching your baby music in comfort and privacy of your home

REGISTER NOW!

Meet The Host:
Craig Latson

I am so lucky that I have been able to compose, arrange, perform, and teach music and fulfill my passions through my 30 year career in the music education industry. I am the music education director for one of the fastest growing music schools in America.
I grew up playing and teaching the piano.  I was a band leader in middle school and a drum major in high school and college, playing in the marching band and the orchestra.
I teach piano, drums, voice, guitar, and brass instruments, in addition to giving music workshops and seminars at various universities, churches, public schools, and music teacher associations.
I am a member of the Music Teachers National Association (MTNA), the Texas Music Teachers Association (TMTA), the Houston Music Teachers Association (HMTA), and various other national and international organizations.  I love my career as a music education consultant, coach, and expert.
I am considered as one of the top music education directors in the United States. I holds the distinction of being among a select few music education directors who have attracted the attention of piano and keyboard enthusiast across the board including children, teens, adults, beginners, and professionals.