web site for all animals pictures

web site for all animals picture so you can make your own power points slide making sure u covered all animal(almost)
http://junglewalk.com/photos/Animal-pictures-P6.htm

Great site… have some karma…

thanks!!.. this is going to be very helpful to create the flashcards.

thank you.

Wow!!! Great website ketty rain. This definetly is going to be “the souce” for any flash cards of presentations with animals. :yes: Karma to you :wink:

Thank you Ketty Rain

Its very useful :slight_smile:

That looks good . Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing this interesting website. It is very useful for me to make the animals flash card.

This is great! Thanks for sharing! 8)

thanks ketty rain… a very useful website… my son loves animal pictures… i am sure he’ll like it… :slight_smile:

iam happy that it was helpful for you.

Awesome site! Thank you! Also, nationalgeographic.com has some amazing photo downloads… and they are large sizes so they look great on PowerPoint Slides!

Good site for EK facts about animals if not for actual photos (seem too small :blush: )
Try Wikimedia for better quality photographs :slight_smile:

Actually if you save the picture and use it ether in LR or pp the quality of the picture is good. I tried in both and it worked. It looks better in LR though.

national geographic has excellent facts on the animals and science too (haven’t had a chance to explore further yet). Karma and thanks to you tornado!