Wanting to buy second hand Bit of Intelligence cards!!!!

Hi lovely parents!
I am wanting to know if anyone is looking to sell their Bit of Intelligence cards (either home made or Doman ones)??
I am just about to teach my son the last few sets we have and I don’t have time to make more.

Would love to hear back if you’re looking to sell!
I’m in Sydney AUS.

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I have 4 original Doman Bits of Intelligence Cards for sale. They are brand new/sealed.

Foreign Languages
Insects Set 1
Musical Instruments
Primates Set 1

I’m from Perth WA. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hello,

I am interested in your bits of Intelligence cards. If they are still available please contact me @
Millerfmlyfun@aol dot com

Blessings,
Becky

Hi Becky,

I’ve sent you an email, not sure if you’ve received it?
Please send me a private message if you haven’t seen it, my Bits of Intelligence are still available.

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Check out Domanmom.com. She is an incredibly selfless mother of three who creates her own BITs, reading cards and many other EL printables and recently published them on her website for FREE download. She used to be active on this site years ago. I have an amalgamation of purchased BITs, self-created BITs and now, domanmom’s BITs. It takes time but eventually you will amass a nice collection if you scour this website for sellers, check ebay or craigslist (both of which I’ve had luck with) and look at everything as potential BIT material to use to create your own. Best of luck!

Could you tell me the mom’s website ( who makes her own bit of intelligence cards and for sale)?

Anyone has second hand Gelnn Doman’s bit of intelligence cards for sale please?

Hii m a new joinee

Wht r inteligence cards? If any 1 can send it to me? My mail id is priyagp43@gmail.com
Thnx : :happy:

Hi All,

I am looking for Bit of Intelligence cards too, anybody willing to sell please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Sayama