Volunteer artists needed for Reading Bear!

All, so I gather you like Reading Bear here. As you know, it’s 100% free despite being of a quality that you might have to pay a bunch for. Well, here is your chance to give back a little: if you’re an artist, we need you to volunteer to illustrate some e-readers! As you might have guessed, funding for the project has become scarce.

See attached text.

If you’re interested, please email me at sanger@watchknow.org!

Daddude,

My 17 y/o son is interested in helping out, however, he would like to know if you have a deadline for the drawings. Thought I’d ask here so you don’t have to answer the question a hundred times.

Sonya

Excellent! Well, there’s no great rush, and no specific deadline, but of course we’ll want to have them out there sometime. If he wants he could do #5 and let others take the first ones–I think that would give him more time, at least relative to them.

I would like to help
I have no art project at the moment .
I would be happy to send you examples of my work.
I send kiwimum arty stuff for our grandaughter.

Ilala, I’d be delighted to have an example–just email it to me at sanger@watchknow.org. Thank you! I’m sure it will be fine.

All, if you’re interested, please email me with the name of the story you’d like to start with.

DadDude,

Thought I’d respond here instead of sending you ad email and bump the thread at the same time. After badgering my son for a sample for a couple days and asking to pick a story, he decided that he might be too busy to do it. However, if you don’t get enough responses, I think I’d like to try again since I’m that kind of nagging parent. :slight_smile:

Sonya