Videos of lessons, not just performing children?

Hi, I’m very new, so forgive me if there is an obvious repository for this!

I noticed several posts where parents link to videos of their DC reading or performing various intellectual acts.

That’s all very nice and encouraging (and makes parents feel good), but I’m much more interested in watching videos of the learning sessions as they happen.

I would be especially interested in watching videos of early learning lessons, and then videos of those same DC as they progress through the lessons over time.

This would give me a chance to see what a child looks like when they are first being exposed, as well as their progress over time.

Has anyone recorded their beginning lessons with their DC?

TIA

Here is an excellent one, it has lots of ideas for different activities and various ages

http://earlylearningathome.com/

I believe I also linked some of the videos to video gallery :slight_smile:

i agree with skylark very much .i have seen this sit it is more than terrific. every now and then i like to see how she makes her flash cards and also she introduces new ideas for letter learning,phonics and many more good things.i do recommend it too for u .

I know, yesterday I was watching all her videos while my tod was sleeping. I was so impressed with the videos , so many great ideas to share and steps to follow. I love then. great side!

Skylark,

Thanks for sharing the early learning at home site. I just spent a couple of hours there and learned so many new ideas.

Karma, Lori

You are wellcome, Lori, I am glad it helped!! :slight_smile: