Video uploaded: My 27-month old boy reading books

hi zaha
how is everything going’
I am very happy with the software but waiting for any reply to advise me if to buy the lifetime plan or two semesters-
i have only got 4 days more for the trial and actually on day 9 you can’t see everything.
is it better for me to go onthe lifetime plan? i didn’t get any pm from u? Thanks again

Hi kelen,

Very sorry for the late reply. I just sent you a message.

Let me know if you have other queries.

Wow!!! What a talented boy! How many hours in a day do you teach him? What other books is he reading now? Thanks.

Thank you so much Chok for the compliment. We read a few minutes here and there after meal time then he goes on to play with his toys or we sing/dance/draw/paint, or play in the park, etc… Nothing rigid or formal. I go with what he wants to do. It’s all fun reading for us. I am fortunate that my son loves to read and he devours every book that he finds in his “library” so I’m really happy. :slight_smile:

Hi Zaja
You mentioned you do ‘real’ equations with your son with sultanas for example. How do you do this practically? Do you put 10 sultanas in front of him and say 10 - 4 = 6? and you remove 4 sultanas?
I haven’t started equations on LM yet…
thx!

I can’t believe I only just saw this thread! :ohmy:

That’s awesome stuff, ZaJa, thanks so much for sharing!!

Thanks KL and the many great things you guys have been doing to equip as parents to help our children. Kudos to you and your team!

hypatia --yes we do count them and either take away or add. You may count your little one’s favorite food or small toys (anything interesting for your DD to catch the attention).You may supplement it with showing your fingers and doing some equations with it or some flash card or LM after. For me, it gives the child a better concept when the objects are seen and the child is able to participate in the counting. Then by letting the child see the actual adding and subtracting (do some creative ways of adding and subtracting), it gives a better grasp of the equations per se. Although this exercise will be good for smaller quantities and equations though. Hope this helps!

Hi Kelen

I can’t seem to find the link on this thread?

Hi Sarah108, were you referring to the video? Just click on the 2nd page.

Thanks!