Video of my 3 years old, Italian mother tongue, reading books in English.

Hi,

this is a video of, at the time, my 3 years old daughter, Italian mother tongue, reading English books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7de9rNxTSFc&feature=colike

Enjoy!

Marialuisa.

That’s great! She is fabulous…keep it up!

Congratulations! Excellent! Great job. Do you have any tips that you would like to share with others on what worked and did not work for you in teaching your daughter to read?

Thank you for sharing!

Great job! Your daughter is smart and adorable!

@Skylark: thank you so much.
Thinking about “some tips to share about what worked and did not work for me”, I can only say that everything that I have tried with both of my daughters has worked, this is thanks to Glenn Doman. My entire work is based completely on the G D method.
We have tried even some Japanese and we were doing well but I had to give up because I have far too many subjects in my hands to prepare and not enough time!

@NadiaD and Rajah: thank you for your lovely comments. My daughter Alicia will be really pleased.

Marialuisa

Congratulazioni, Marialuisa! Ho letto quello che hai scritto su gli altri soggetti del BK forum. Spero che tu ci raconterai piu di quello che fai con le tue ragazze. Le tue esperienze sono molto utile.

Congratulations, Marialuisa! I’ve read what you wrote on other subject form the BK forum. I hope you shall tell us more about what you’re doing with your daughters. Your experiences are very useful.

Andrea