Video: At 17 months age, My Little Einstein Can Read Out Loud!

This is my Little Einstein - Qarissa…:slight_smile: She’s going to be 18 months tomorrow… :smiley:

Proud to be one of the parents who success in teaching their babies … :biggrin: Thanks to all the material & support - Little Reader, GOGO Education Series, Grolier & YBCR! I’m so happy with her tremendous achievement…& happy to share it with uols…

Video 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Q6-bdFbIg

Video 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dAjaE5oKns

Enjoy Watching It,
Malaysian Mummy! - Watie

Hi geniusqarissa,
Your effort pay off! congrats!

Proud to Qarissa, anyway your video already post here…
Congratulation :slight_smile:

That’s great! Thanks for keeping us updated on her progress.

Very good Qarissa! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Great job!!! thanks for sharing and do keep us updated!

Hi Guys,

Tq so much for all ur reply. I’m so sorry coz since i pregnant with my 2nd baby, i seldom surf the net, my morning sickness is quite bad …:frowning: so for 5 months since August 09, i stay @ home & very very seldom surf the net… that’s y I’m so quiet & not active in this forum…:frowning: feel bad but i cant do much coz i keep on throwing up…hu hu… even Qarissa study & learning time also affected…so lucky that my little einstein is very independent & with the help of YBCR & all the education video i have, she still can play & learn on her own…just imagine, I’m so lazy even to open the LR to her! Bad me!!! :nowink: :confused:

Now my pregnancy is 6 months dy, I’m getting better & start my active life again, hehehe… but need to catch up lots of thing… teaching Qarissa, give consultation to parents who are interested in early education & lots of thing… hu hu… getting tired easily but i love it! I’m sorry if i did not reply any PM @ emel from uols before this… I will try my best to reply asap…

Yesterday, i managed to record another reading session with Qarissa…:slight_smile: posted @ my facebook but not yet in you tube… once i transfer to you tube, i will post it here & share with uols…:slight_smile: I’m so happy with my baby’s development coz from day to day, she show tremendous development & the best part is, there is no force action at all, its all come naturally & she tot its a game session, not the learning session … hehehe…:slight_smile:

thanks again & i hope after this, i can be more active in this forum …thanks for all ur support & prayers… i really spperciate it …

Love,
Mummy Qarissa @ Watie

Hi geniusqarissa ,
congratulations to you…she is really awesome.

Best wishes to both of you

sweetbaby

sweetbaby,

tq so much :biggrin: , appreciate it…:slight_smile:

this is the latest video we managed to record. I just upload it to You Tube…:slight_smile:

This time, she said - KEY, CHICKS, BEE, IN, FEET, PIG, NOSE, LION & SHOE… :slight_smile:

Video 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9mXZPSWm7I

Well done Qarissa,

May this be the beginning of many happy hours curled up with a great book!!! Well done little miss!!

Kimba

Tha’ts another great video!! Well done again! :slight_smile: