Vid: 24-month old baby on Letter Phonics

Hi,

I just thought of sharing with you a video of my 24-month old baby enunciating the sounds of each letter. :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJXvnYDmF8

Aww, he’s so cute. I love how deliberate he is about enunciating each sound.

Your child is too good and adorable!!! I loved to see the video. He is so smart. :slight_smile:

so cute!!! I like that song too. is that the song from signing time??

It’s from Leapfrog Letter factory.

What age do you think children should start watching leapfrog factory? I have no idea. I heard those dvds are really good, I will like to try them with my daughter, she is 19 months old.
thanks dear nhocka :wub: day

I started around 18 months, I guess. You should start whenever you want your child to start to recognize letters and their sounds. My son picked them up very quickly after watching the video just a couple of times.

very cool, thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much nhockaday, mirra, PY, Mary M for your kind words!

Yes PY my son just viewed Leapfrog Letter Factory a few times and learned the sounds already! :slight_smile:

Too cute!!

ZaJa,

Wow, he is so smart. He learned his letter sounds very quickly. I would like my 2.5 yr old daughter to learn her letter sounds too. We tried the Leapfrog Letter Factory video, but she didn’t like it. She wouldn’t even watch it. Now I’m thinking that I should definitely give it another try.

Congrats on a job well done, Lori

Thanks lori…It’s good to try it again and if she refuses again then leave it for a while and show it after some time. You may reinforce by playing with magnetic letters or foam bath letters and singing the sounds. In this way, she can hear it and will remember eventually. I’m sure your little one will quickly learn it.

It’s funny because my baby learned to read first before learning phonics. Now, he enunciates the sounds of the letter and reads the words. :slight_smile:

Good luck my dear and hope to hear great news from you about your baby. :slight_smile:

ZaJa so adorable, can tell he really enjoy it!

Hi…I am new to this. MY girl is 13 months. Would like to start her on her phonics. Where can I purchase the Leap Frog Letter Factory? Thank you.

Hi,

You may check out Borders, Wal-Mart, Target or amazon.com.

Thanks Zaja… Appreciate it!!

Thanks ZaJa. He is sooo cute. My son is only 14mos, and I hope he catches on to phonics just as well as Zach did. Your video is very inspiring. I will definitely try the Letter Factory for my son.

Thanks again

Too Cute!!!