very important questions

hello… :slight_smile:

i am having 2 kids,3years old girls,and 3 months baby boy…
i show my girl little reader sessions when she was about 2 years…but not every day,so i can’t say that it works 100% but i’m sure it helps her a lot,i show her english words,
now i want to start new program with my two kids with arabic words (our language) ,i want to print the words because i don’t want to use monitor for the small one…
can i use the same session for the two kids together,??
and if i want to start english word when to start,???
after how many words should i start couples and phrases???
when to start maths and encyclopedia knowledge?
should i let my kid see the picture of the word on the back of the card???
if testing is not good,how i can know that kids are reading like what members done in there videos??

note: i let my baby to see infant stimulation cards(black and white card) from the second day of birth…
i read a lot for my 3 years old girl…

plz answer my questions… :rolleyes:

Hi mam,

I also have 2 boys. My oldest boy is 3 years old now and my youngest is 2 years old. In my opinion, babies and toddlers do not recognize what a language is. What they recognize are just sounds. A language is a form of sound with patterns.

In your cases, you do not have to worry about how many English words should you start couples and phrases as the Little Reader program with lead your kids to read from a single word to a couplet, then a phrase. From a short phrase until a sentence. From a short sentence to a long sentence. Then eventually to complete short and long stories.

You also don’t have to worry that your little girl will get bored if she will repeat the lesson when you introduce the Little Reader to her baby brother. I also repeated the lessons for my youngest son, but his big brother still paying attention and eager to read what he had learned before. If you see the lesson in Little reader, it is initially start in very short time/duration, so I doubt it is harmful for your baby boy. Frankly speaking, it takes significantly amount of time to use the flashcards unless you really have extra time to do so.

As for the math, it is considered to be another form of language, so you can introduce to them together with English or your local language. You just have to manage the time so the program not becoming too long if you play them consecutively that make them bored.

As for my advice, do not mix the sentence from one language with others when we speaking to our baby and toddler. What they hear are what the gonna talk/speak. If we spoke incorrectly, they will also hear incorrectly which eventually, they will also speak incorrectly.

Hopefully, this answers your questions.

Brgds,
BNB

oh,thanks a lot BNB…
really appreciate your advice, :rolleyes:

any other suggestions and answers for other questions ,members… :biggrin:

:rolleyes: