using dvds/videos to support picture books

I like to collect in 2nd hand shops dvs and videos that support picture books I have or intend to collect for my kids. EG. the Maisy series have very basic bold pictures and the dvds/videos are basically the page animated, but not complicated. (www.universalstudios.com/home)
Miffy books by Dick Bruna are also on ABC video, and are also very basic pictures and storylines/animation. Eric Hill’s SPOT books which have very easy sentences in huge print are on ABC video.
I like collecting Dr Seuss Beginner Book videos which are narrationed animations of his books. As in, someone is reading the story… which reinforces your own reading of the story.
Tony Ross picture books (about a princess) are also on video. For a bit older preschooler is the Major Mynah by Ken Gray series, also on DVD. For older kids Children’s Circle have various videos of children’s books. I have “where the Wild things are, and 5 other stories from the Maurice Sendak library”. Most of these cost me $2, sometimes $1. My latest coup for older kids was 2 read-along dvds (www.dvdreadalong.com), which are disney books like Jungle book, Beauty and the beast, which can be switched over from English to German, French, Italian, Spanish and Swedish. You get to learn the songs with on-screen lyrics, and the story is told with words on-screen as they are spoken…