Upgraded - now what?

Hi all :slight_smile:

I’m on day 10 and can’t figure out where to download the lessons from?

Can someone please help?

Aly

Hi Aly! :happy:

Have you already purchased a subscription plan for your Little Reader? :yes:

If yes, it would seem that you have skipped a vital part of the installation - downloading and importing the curriculum content. To get your content, kindly visit the link below:

http://www.brillkids.com/user/#software-systems/software-download

Go directly to Step 3 - you may do this by clicking on the circular icon labeled “3 - CONTENT” and you will find the curriculum content there available for you to download.

Simply download all the content and open them once you have finished downloading them. They will automatically be imported to your Little Reader or Little Math.

Kindly note that downloading the content may take a while, because of all the media files attached to the presentations. You may also check if you have the available disk space to accommodate the media files, as each file size is written beside the download buttons.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Lappy

Doh! LOL Thanks!

Having a blonde moment I think LOL

Aly

Actually, I’ve downloaded them now and when I go to run, it still says some of the multi sensory files are missing?

Aly

Can you look into your Categories panel and under the “BK English Course Semester 1” folder do you see about 35 Categories, and under “BK Pattern Phonics” also about 30+ Categories?

Can you also list out some examples of the multimedia files it says is missing? (if it doesn’t list out the missing files for you, please download and upgrade to the latest version in your Account Management).

Yes I have those. It didn’t actually say which ones were missing but when we did lesson B, I noticed that some of the headings were missing “colors” and “Kids things” both had no vocals with it… Everything else seemed to be there…

Aly

Can you import the Titles Category from this post I made on another thread:

http://forum.brillkids.com/little-reader-bug-reports/missing-media-files/msg38967/#msg38967

I think the latest build somehow has some media from the Titles Category missing. Will get this fixed.