Unusual offer, I think:)

I want my child to learn English. But as I do not sure if my pronunciation is good I offer a language exchange. You who is interested in Russian language, record some words I need in English in audio files. And I do the same in Russian for you - record some words you need.
I’d prefer an English native-speaking person of course because I want a natural pronunciation.
Is anybody interested in?

if you got Little Reader there are plenty of audio files of English words and will be more and more (possibly 1000’s of them). You will most likely find all the words you need already here. Possibly with different English accents, and different pronunciations, but it’s all English.

If you have LR and don’t know how or where to look for the audio files, open this on Window explorer

C:\Users\YOURFOLDERNAME\Documents\BrillKids\Little Reader HOME\Media Library

or Documents\BrillKids\Little Reader HOME\Media Library

If you don’t have LR yet, you will find this site helpful.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/

no, I don’t

Thanks a lot.
But is it so needless to help each other with different languages?
Anyway, it seems I’ve found the person who is interested in this…

i think your idea is a great one. sure you can find them with a little file search but i think working with a native language partner reassures you and keeps encouraging you. i have found quite a few files that i’ve downloaded that have had either spelling mistakes or pronunciation issues that i’ve felt could have been easily remedied with peer editing. i have the same hesitations in teaching my dd a foreign language… esp one we don’t speak in the house. i’m glad you were able to find someone to help.

That’s why we encourage everyone to pm the member to let them know of the mistakes. Sometimes it is just a simple typo, and it will never get fixed if someone doesn’t speak up.