Until what age can a foreign language by insert ,so that this will by learnd as

Hallo !
Until what age can a foreign language by insert ,so that this will by learnd as the first language ?
anyone know of scientific results about ?
Thank you.

I have no idea. But Dr. Titzer (from your baby can read) once said in a video that until 4 years old, the foreign language will use the same brain region as the first language what is more efficient. After that, our brain will build/use another region for foreign language.
Hope this helps.

Do you know if they are referring to children in contact with people talking that language, if not his parents anyone on his surroundings? I do not think a foreign langage can be consider a first language only by watching videos, flash cards, or even LR without being with a person speakin that language. Am i right?

Yes, you are right. There must be face-to-face interaction. But I remember that must not be a lot of interactions, because the child learn very fast.
Another interesting fact is that until 6 months or so they need only some short “lessons”, then they can differ the sound of the foreign language (e.g. Chinese) as good as the babys from the foreign countries.

I agree and even though we have no one around us that speaks that language it is worth showing videos, music etc. Something will get in. I think that it is important to try to learn with your child if you do not speak that language. I am convinced that they sense what you think or how you feel about learning another language and if you show enthusiasm then they will be more receptive.
My 2nd grandchild is due on february and i will work everything i can with her.
Then i will keep posting my experience.

…According to psychologists, there is no need to replace the first language by a foreign language, except if the child is adopted fro another country to a new family in another country. Generally children learn naturally as they hear and listen to language of the adult around them. depending of the age of the child in the new environment a foreign language can be introduced immediately by the carer. if the parents or carers are bi-linguagal the child can from the age of 3months start picking up both foreign and native languages at the same time as it is spoken to him or her in every day life in the home or at childcare centre. I am bi-lingual work at a childcare centre with children of 2months to threes years and we speak english and german to the children and they understand well as that is the wish of the legal parents. hope this helps you.