unable to contact tech support at Soft Mozart

Hi there,

because of a tech problem (usb decoder key no longer works) with my SoftMozart programme, I need to contact them but my emails to both help(at)doremifasoft.com and info(at)doremifasoft.com are being rejected.

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

help@doremifasoft.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error."

Has anybody got an alternative email address?
Are there more BK members who bought the 12months suscription offer that Hellene made in this forum at the end of last year and who cannot get their programme working any longer?
Hellene, are you reading me?
Could somebody advise please?
Thanks

Mine is currently working but I’ve had key problems. It was on my end not theirs. There is a thread on it here: http://www.softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-questions/3624-cant-seem-to-install-hasp-drivers.html

that has instructions to fix it.

You can send Hellene a PM using Soft Mozarts system in the forums. Or you can post to the Tech questions board.

Yep and you can even PM her through here.
Mine still works, no problems at all. 12 month subscription still has a couple of months to go from memory.

Hi early learning17, just to add to what Sonya and Amanda have suggested, you can PM Soft Mozart team via “SoftMozart” or “HH” (Hellene’s personal account) here at the BrillKids Forum. :yes:

Thank you for all your help! Have now been able to email them and awaiting their response as usb key definetely not working :frowning:

Has anybody opened a thread yet asking Hellene for a continuation-offer of the 12 months suscription offered to BK members at a special price here at the end of last year? Because it looks like all our suscriptions will run out too soon and I am all for buying a permanent copy now (as long as the price is not too painful…)