TweedleWink advice /similar programs to little reader-advice

Hello my son is 8 month old what would be the best tweedlewink program to start with?
has anyone tried the online training? for what age is suitable?
do they have the program in Spanish?

is anyone using both, little reader and tweedlewink? i am interested in little reader, but is not compatible with mac.

any suggestion on other programs similar to little reader that i can start using with my 8 month old ?

We use both.
Tweedlewink DVD set would be good for your baby. They have a multiple languages DVD that I think has Spanish, but it isn’t comprehensive. Just the basics.
But given the choice I would take LR first. LIttle Reader program and a cheap laptop to run it is cheaper than the full set of tweedlewink wink DVDs where I live, anyway. LR allows you to add Spanish content and teach your child to read in both English and spanish. The sooner you teach your child to read the sooner they can explore learning to self teach them all that is on tweedlewink DVDs through reading.
Try the little reader free trial ( maybe get a friend to download it on their computer for you) then look on the tweedlewink website for a preview and decide which is more to your taste. Both are great.

Mnadala, thank you for the explanation!!! i will do that :wink:

cheers

Hi,
I have started using Tweedlewink DVDs with my son when he was 8 months old. He is now four and still loves it. With my doughter I started prenatally. She is now 2.5. Watching Tweedlewink together has been a lovely bonding time for us plus a great acceleration.
Tweedlewink is not only about flashcards it is much more than that. We use it always first for affirmations, eye exercises, perfect pitch, speed reading preparation, and of course for all the flashcards program as well - reading readiness flashcards, math, science, art etc… then we use Little Reader (which is a wonder program and very easy to use for parents) and Little Musician.

For teaching Spanish– we either use Little Reader flasharads, Tweedlewink Language DVD and a DVD series ‘Whistlefritz’. There are ready Spanish flashcards available from Babybit as well (We have never used them though)
I must say that taking Tweedlewink course was realy useful to me, because it gave me all the confidence and knowledge I needed to teach my children - it is a good investment! (I have already taken Wink course and find it extremely helpful in further teaching )
And of course I should mention all the great help of wonderful parents on the Brillkids forum that give all the support and encouragement!
Thank you everybody!

ola, that sounds great!!! now I understand more what the dvds are about. thank you!!!