TURKISH C*

Hi!

My name is Hajni, and i am interested in the Turkish language. :slight_smile:
I want to teach this language to my daughter. :smiley:
Does anyone who think the same? Does anyone have ideas for it? :wub:
My daugter is 14 monthly.

Thank you in advance!

I did some pps files, so we can share with each other! :wink:

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear from you soon!
Nikki

Hi Nikki!

Thanks! :slight_smile:
I am looking for Turkish fans, to speak about the language and teaching methods.

Hello Hajni! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums! We hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

hi hajni

first of all, i am not good at engish, because i am turkish. :slight_smile:
i am from turkey and i try to find turkish language materials. ı wodered why are you interesting in turkish? do you know turkish? soryy there were alot of question. but my english is bad. :confused: and i try to understand Shichida method. are you help me?

tuba.

Merhaba!

Nasilsin? Benim adim Hajni ve bir kizim var, Leyla. O 15 aylik. Ben de Ingilizce iyi degil konusuyorum. :frowning: Ama istersen Sana yardim edecegim. Ben Macarim ama esim Türk. :slight_smile: Biz Macaristan’da yasiyoruz. Maalesef Türk klavyam yok, bu yüzden Türk harflarim da yok. :frowning: