Trying to see the words from the back side of the PC monitor.

These days my toddler is doing something new. When I start to show him presentations he is looking at the back of the PC monitor and asking me “where it is?” with a curious and concern look. I use to show him the screen and tells him 'here it is". But again after a Minuit he is trying to see it from the back side of the monitor. I am really worried about this. I wish I could tell him in such a way that he could understand and also I think he is not giving enough attention to the reading lessons. I need help.Can anyone help me. :confused:

I wouldn’t be worried. It will probably pass. He is probably just wondering how it is possible to get all those pictures and sounds onto the small monitor. This just shows his natural curiosity and desire to know how things work, which is a very good thing!

Just continue to show the lessons like normal. Try to get him to pay attention by asking him to watch with you. Try to make it fun by clapping and saying things like, “Yea! Mommy is going to play Little Reader now! Do you want to play too?” If this doesn’t work try showing categories that he is most interested in, and make sure to play them in a different order and with different colors/fonts every time.

He will still pick up on the lessons even if his eyes aren’t glued to the screen. Just relax and do everything as normal.

I can see why you are concerned, but I bet it’s just a normal stage of curiosity. My daughter wants to grab the screen and pull it toward her to hug or kiss many of the animals, lol! I’m sure he will grow out of it soon and will begin to understand without a problem. Also, you want to keep the lessons interesting and fun, so don’t worry if his interest wanes now and then. I agree with the previous post as well, in keeping things as normal as possible.