Too many DVDs?

Thank you!!! I do four languages with wink to learn and five with the picture dictonary. The picture dictonary is from the Gentle Revolution Series CD-ROM and I really just pick 3 lessons from each language and I mix it up everyday. so really just with that cd rom it is 15 lessons just 3 in each language. but I do stick with the same cd rom for a week. they have so many, but each one has a lot on it. And than I review and in a few weeks I go back again. The goal is to someday stop playing it 15x for your baby to learn it at some point, so I believe at 2 and 3 months he doesn’t need to see it as much anymore. But with 6 months I would stick to playing them more and not jumping around so much. I started teaching him to read at 5 months and than I found doman method around 6 months. Sparkabilities is great and Kayden loves to watch it! I love Babybit and by the end of the four dvds they do pre algebra so that’s I haven’t found yet. You need to make sure you have a region free dvd player because the format is PAL because it is from europe. I had to wait a while to get all that, but I think it’s worth it. Everything is done and mixed up for you by week, day, and time. and you have like 15 or 16 weeks on one dvd so I only buy one at a time. Babybit only sells it from their sight you can’t find it on amazon. My Baby can speak you can get on amazon and they have german. I have that in german, but just play that for fun. I started lots of languages almost right away when I learned about teaching babies. I actually started with Baby Bilingual I found that on amazon. They are pretty cheap, and it’s a good start. I invested a little each months so if you pace yourself and have a little extra money you can do it. I really only do Mon-Friday and some saturdays but Sundays are rest days. He learns Bible verses with Lessons I’ve done on LR I should upload them soon, but he prays all the time because I’ve taught him that since a baby as a way of life. They will learn whatever you do with them, even praying or to swim. I started swimming at 7 months and he floated alone the first time in the pool. Anyway good luck and have fun!