too difficlut to capture the video of my son reading

Hi all, how do u all mange to capture your kids reading,singing??? I find it very very difficult. Once we start capturing he wants to snatch it away from us, or he is not in a mood to read. I wonder how you all managed to capture.
We tried capturing with the mobile phones and that too was not of good quality and once he knows we are capturing thats it he is put off!!!
I would love to show his progress once he grows up!!
So please help!!!

yeah, getting a video of them reading is 100x harder than teaching them to read!! lol

Best to get someone else to do it secretly as you read with them. You’ll probably have many many “NG” takes, but in today’s digital world, it’s just a quick press of the ‘delete’ button to get rid of them. Nothing wasted! :slight_smile:

You could try being sneaky. Have one parent sitting over the other’s shoulders, with the camera but out of sight. Then you start up the camera when they’re “into” the reading.

Also, just make lots of movies. Then the kid will get used to the camera and more comfortable singing or reading in front of it.

lucky me. after so many days i mange to take video by yesterday with the help of my helpful brother in laW. THERE E was reading those books i made specially for hear to learn our language.

rixu, you need to link directly to the individual video, not your Uploaded Videos page. The URL you gave is generic and for me took me to my own Uploaded Videos page.

hey rizu, i couldnt watch the vedio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl4pC3ExchQ

im sorry for that

now you can hopfully see

she is doing great and the book looks good.

thanxs zaku. those are the books i made specially for her

Hi rixu,
Congratulations to both of you. I know it is lots and lots of effort and hard work.
Keep up the good work.
Contra “E”.

Hi rixu,

why don’t you capture a video of “E” reading with Little Reader and participate in the following Contest .
http://forum.brillkids.com/contests/video-contest-you-your-baby-and-little-reader!-t8499/.
Hope you’ll use this opportunity.

ya xia

i would try to capture a video for this too

how did you made the book??? Is it leminated?

i make prints and then using transparent tape to make it glossy so that i can give it to E