Toddler's shoes

Hi guys,
My 19 months old toddlers needs new shoes, I don’t know what shoes to buy, she is being wearing robeez since she was 6 months old, now she is a walker and she slips in the floors often, She is really active and fast( running all the time),besides she loves playing in the backyard , it is rainy season and her shoes get really wet and also her socks all the time(everyday), I didn’t buy her rainy boots because I think are kind of hard for her to walk on those, she is still a baby toddler :smiley: , What can of shoes should I get for her? I want quality and help her with her balance better and water proof.
Any ideas?

Go for some shoes with good rubber soles. They should be shoes like you would wear. I would look for some with velcro closures b/c they are easier to put on and your toddler can start to learn how to put them on herself. Just make sure they fit her right and they have good arch support. You may need to go to a shoe store that will fit her if you are not sure. After she wears them, you need to make sure they are not bothering her or rubbing her the wrong way. Just save your receipt just in case.

Thanks dear nhockaday, karma to you. Really good advice my friend!!

You’re welcome. And just be aware that it may take her a little while to get used to wearing rubber soles if she has never worn them before. They are not flexible like Robeez, and she will have to pick her feet up a little more. She may stumble and fall a little until she gets used to walking in them.

I forgot to give you Karma…sorry my friend!! Thanks for the tips, really helpful :smiley: