Toddler to K Online Interactive Homeschool for 4 kids

I thought that I would share this amazing website with you. I searched for it in the search box of the forum and it didn’t ocme up except one of my posts so here it goes. If this is a repeat then sorry… for toddlers to K, 1-6 years old this interactive homeschool curricula has been the talk of my resource center and my kids love it. www.abcmouse.com it is a full curriculum and my 3 year old will sit for over an hour going to school. They even include printables however you do have to pay for it but it is well worth it, it is only $8.00 or $8.99 one or the other a month. You can even download the videos and songs. The animal study, the farm and the zoo are amazing! AND you can even ADD 4 kids plus the teacher. Let me know if anyone subscribes to it.

Hi, The link only takes me to a beta testing log on and says coming soon. How do I get to a home page?

try this one http://www.abcmouse.com/home_page if this doesn’t work let me know

I used it when they were alpha testing. It’s great, but I don’t have the money to pay for it every month.

yeah so true. You can download some of the content like the songs and so. You might can find a family that will split it with you since it holds up to 4 kids? We do that as well. Let me know, PM me and we will talk?