Times Tables file?

I have searched and I cant find any files on Times Tables. Specifically I am looking for one that shows the sum in numerals followed by the visual representation of icons in groups to match the numerals. (Ie numbers and pictures) I would be surprized if noone else has one already on their computer, please share it :biggrin:
Or perhaps I am blind and couldnt find one already on hear can anyone provide a link (or directions).
Finally just in case all is lost could someone point me to the tutorial for making your own files. If I have to I supose I will need to learn how to :slight_smile:

Hi Mandabplus3,

Here is a link how to create and customize LM files.

http://support.brillkids.com/entries/20613661-how-to-create-and-edit-little-math-media-sets

In the number section of LM there is a folder for custom links that already has the multiples of 3, 5 and 10. You can adjust the settings to show the numerals and icons. From those files I adjusted the numbers to create files for multiples of other numbers but I found that the random placement of the icons worked out better than the grid style.

Thank you Mela Bela. I looked at the instructions and to be honest they are quite confusing. But after reading twice I think I may just manage it. However am I right in assuming there is no way to group the icons? Like 4 groups of 6? Maybe power point will be better for this one.

I did not look too much into trying to figure out how to make 4 groups of 6. When I adjusted a file I noticed the gid style was grouped from the original setting so I just switched them to random placement because the higher the number the icons became smaller. I did not actually take a look at the instruction link I posted.
Maybe someone has had experience with this and will give us an answer.

Well I can’t figure out how to group the icons so I think I will proceed with power point. Is anyone else interested in times tables in power point?

I would be interested :slight_smile: