Time Management for Materials Preparation

Thank you for the curriculum. I also downloaded them. It looks helpful and inspiring. :blink:

Dear Everyone,

Thank you for your feedback. There is always so much to do and too little time! :rolleyes:

I am focusing on:

Reading (English/Classical & MSA Arabic via YBCR & Doman)
Qur’anic Recitation (listening to the Islamic Holy Book recited acapello)
example can be seen/heard here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cvV6VKVX5Q
Math
Physical Superbness
Encyclopedic Knowledge (plan to get the kit soon)
Music (listening to classical/jazz/etc. music via satellite radio channels)

-Ayesha :slight_smile:

That looks like a good schedule, Ayesha! :slight_smile:

hehehe that is why it is a lot easier when you start at birth . my little man is 6 months old and can tell when he needs the potty . we are both having great fun.
love
viv

I am totally not good with telling when my kids are about to blow the big one. My infant goes hourly. It would be exhausting for me, but I applaud those who are tuned in to their child’s body and can train bodily functions. :slight_smile:

Hi the scedule hepls a lot thanks …

Great Schedule Ayesha!

norcalmommy,

Thank you so much for the files! I love them. :yes: They definetly fit what I’m planning to do. This weekend my husband and I are doing the scheduling, so I’m sooo glad I saw this post again. I had not seen your reply until now. :blush:

Thanks, thanks, thanks! :yes:

i truly appreciate this discussion on time management, thanks everyone! it’s exciting to see fresh perspectives and approaches as we all try our best to make the most of our days with our little ones, inspiring them and having fun!