Thomas Jefferson Method of Homeschooling

Does anyone use the Thomas Jefferson Method of homeschooling? http://www.design-your-homeschool.com/thomas-jefferson-education.html

I haven’t used it but you could try asking about it on the Well Trained Mind board. I want to say I’ve seen other people mention it before there.
www.welltrainedmind.com

By the way this looks really, really good. I think I know what I’ll be doing with my evening. lol

I am hoping tolearn more and introduce it to my co-op. Let me know if anyone else tries it.

I looked at the website yesterday and I think I maybe giving this a shot. It really seems like what I do quite a bit of in my home anyways.

I’m not sure how you can progress a child a grade level in a few months though. I was watching the video that someone had posted and the mom claimed to have completed 3rd grade level with her daughter in as little as a few months using the Thomas Jefferson Method. I guess I still have lots to read and learn about this method.

I too am still researching this method as well. I hope to see how far I can implement this in our homeschool co-op.