This is facinating

:biggrin: Hi everyone. Have been using the site for the last few days just to see the reaction from my daughter Taylor and its just incredible. It was her greatgrandad that saw an add for YBCR programme on the dutch TV and because she has been so responsive he thought be great to try it out. And thats how I came accross the site. Ye really have put so much work into the site and its very easy to find your way around. HAve been doing different things with her but never anticipated that there was a possibility of teaching her to read at such a young age. If and when she does it will stand by her for life as my own dad was illterate til he was 29 so we are all very excited. Thanks again. Tara

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

:slight_smile: Loved reading your children’s stories earlier Nikki.

I too think this whole program is fascinating. I never would have thought you could seriously teach a young baby to read, but I am willing to give it a try. The more I read on this site, the more I am convinced that it is not only possible, but very realistic. This is just what I have been looking for and I am excited to use these techniques with my son.

Same here i got fascinated and motivated by this site so much that i cat even express.I can see my child learning so much from this site as well from some other porsuct which i got to know from this site.I can say THANK YOU SO MUCH BRILLBABY AND BRILLKIDS.

Love Little Reader and Little Math…I have been reading about the Doman method, but when you work and have a home to take care of, it does get too overwhelming. These products have made life more easier and the kids love the joy of learning…I cannot ask for more…here’s to wishing our kids love, learning and laughter!

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15