the truth what kids can sign!

These are awesome video’s, my dd loves watching these.

These videos are the BEST!! my kids are learning how to speak french and this gives them a hands on bridge to help them understand what the words mean and that the words are the same whether they are in french or english. it is making it so much easier to teach them two languages when I can only speak english. The kids love to watch signing time and it helps them express themselves so much better.

That’s really neat. I like hearing about other mothers and there experiences. What an adorable little girl! :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting this! :slight_smile:

It is amazing!! How kids can reduce frustration, and work both sides of the brain signing!!
I really recomended sign to your baby it will open a new way of fun and comunication for you and your baby!!
Some people will say you are wasting your time, teach your kids yo talk instead signing, I ve told that several times, my baby signs, and I am proud of her, I don’r get how people can be so ignorant!

My daughter has been learning signs since birth and it has not delayed her speach at all. She just signs and says the word, just as I do with her.

I’m finding that my bub is trying to say the words she has learned to sign. So the more she signs, the more she speaks, as most of her signed words she says the word as she signs it. (neither the words or signs are perfect except easy ones like more and ball.) I think she has the idea she needs to say and sign a word at the same time. I think this is helping her speak more and earlier so she can use a sign, rather than sign less because she cant yet say that word.

My son LOVES signing and so do I. The fact that he was able to sign certain things before he could say them was very beneficial for everyone :slight_smile:

I have a 16 month old baby that doesn’t talk much and can get frustarted if I don’t understand what she wants. This would help us at lot. I am gonna start ASAP.

Hi I will recomend you to start asap, really this works!!