"The Smart Baby System" Has anyone tried or researched this?

The idea of it looks wonderful and it is only $15 for 0-12 months or 12-24 months, but I see little research on the sight and was wondering if anyone has tried it or knows more about it.

Here is a quote from the sight:
"The Baby Smart System is scientifically engineered specifically for the stages of development, from newborn to 18 months, and is the “building-blocks” of MOZART and late 18th-century classical music - rather than finished pieces that are too complex for a baby’s brain. "
http://www.babysdream.com/EC/Catalog/SISBSMS.asp

Thank you,
JJ (Jennifer Joy)

It just looks like clips of Mozart to me. I don’t know what kind of research they have done, but my son has listened to whole pieces of classical music since he was in the womb, and he absolutely loves music.

Colin listens to both clips and full pieces. I don’t think it makes any difference.

For goodness sake–children are absolutely brilliant little geniuses! The thought that a song of classical music is “too complex for a baby’s brain” is laughable, in my opinion. lol Do you think Mozart himself listened to these CDs or to real music?? lol

Wow!
You’re right now I feel a little silly for considering this set. Thank you for your help!
Jennifer