The school year question?

Hello,

I have a december baby and my friend has a mid January baby…Is it true our children will be a year apart?..I know if I decided to keep mine (dec,) back we will be together, but I don’t think I want that. Can a Jan. baby start early?

It totally depends on where you live, different areas have different cut off dates. You will have to contact your local school district about that. Some districts offer early kindergarten entrance, but from what I understand most don’t do that, but a few will let you skip kindergarten and go straight to first grade or skip first grade and go straight to 2nd grade from kindergarten. You could consider putting the kids into a private montessori with mixed age groups and your kids could be in class together.

well were west coast Vancouver…and on both sides their no money for private montessori class…I just heard recently that December babies parents have the options but January babies have to wait, but will be the oldest in the class…only posted to hoping to find the answer…thanks thou