Thank you, Brill Kids

I just want to post my gratitude to Brill Kids for their very generous special needs discount on LR!! We’re all set to begin semester 1 tomorrow. Thank you, Brill Kids!!

We recently finished up the trial, and I am already seeing great things. For the multisensory part, I have been teaching Moriah the signs to go along with the animals, and she has been spontaneously signing some of them when the word or animal pops up! She is also showing me that she knows the parts of the head by grabbing my nose or sticking out her tongue at the appropriate place. I really like what I am seeing in her expressive language. Yay for LR!

So glad to hear that, Jill! Thank you for your kind words. It seems Moriah is doing great, and we are so glad that we are able to help.

Let us know if you would have any questions! And we are always enjoying updates and seeing the progress LOs are making!

That’s so great to hear that you and little Moriah are enjoying your lessons! :happy: Do keep us updated on your learning adventures!