Testimonials from group for Right brain Kids?

Can anyone share their results, please?

In less than a month my 22 month son has read 5 words.
Jennifer

I’m sure there are quite a few. Wennie Sun (one of the founders) is on this Forum so perhaps she will reply some time soon. I’ll also drop her a line about this!

Yes, thank you KL. I do have lots of testimonials. I wish I have time to dig out more, but here is the most recent one I got on Dec. 28. I will post more when I get some time… :slight_smile:

Hi Wennie,

I like to tell you that how wonderful this TweedleWink product is.

I started showing it to my baby when he was around 3 months.

He still can’t speak yet. But I can tell he is really enjoying the content and
really focus everytime i play the dvd.

Few days later he will be bored and that’s when i switch to another lessons.

This program is almost like magic. Everytime he cries and could not settle down, I
would just play the DVD and he will be focus on it.
Not sure why? Could it be the soothing background music?

I’m reaching lesson 12 now and then i will have only 1 last disc.

I will order the new disc 5 and 6 now.

so any testimonials for tweedlewink dvds?

I have recently got my tweedle wink dvd’s.And i can say it’s just amaazing.I cannot say how much my son is learning from that dvd’s because i dont test him and it’s just new to him. But i can say he is learning from it because i beleive in my son.

The best part of that dvd’s is the back ground music.It’s just mesmerising music!!!And i beleive because of the music it will take you in different world where your mind will become sub concious and your child will take every information of it.And the thing is like the lessons are short so it keeps you interested whenever you play.And there is nothing like you have to play 2 or 3 time in a day.There is no rule.I play daily but only 1 times a day to my son.The main point is whatever you make your child to see or to teach whether it is flash cards,LR,Tweedle Wink,YBCR or whatever it should be fun or your should enjoy it than only he/she will learn from it.

And as far as the resultis concern i think you can ask Teresa from our forum or Nikki(nhockday) coz they are using since long.

I hope this helps.

ps: I do not have any fiancial interest with the Right Brain Kids - LOL

thanks for feedback. I was also wondering what they suggest how many times to show it?

There are no rules.But they say that you have to show your child anywhere between 1-3 times and then you can move too another lesson.But it is not compulsory that you have to show 1-3 times in same day.You can show first time today second time tomorrow and third time day after tomorrow.Depending upon your child interest and your child’s mood.

Sapna