TeamChildren

Hello everyone my name is Robert Toporek from outside of Philadelphia. Years ago I began working with the Doman’s and their program and have recommended it to more people in Philadelphia than anyone.

We used their methods in raising our son and by the time he was one he could count to 100 in English and Spanish, he could read 1,000 words and identify countless bits of information. By the time he was two he could type words using a keyboard that formed commands that got computer programs to work. He graduated from high school 2ND in his class, went to Georgetown and majored in English and now works for an amazing educational publication www.edweek.org.

I am passionate about making this idea available to all parents and have now distributed over 11,000 low cost refurbished computers to families, schools and organizations.

Now with the help of brillkids we are bringing this possibility to literally thousands of low income children WE LOVE THE PROGRAM and WE LOVE THE ORGANIZATION

www.teamchildren.com

Welcome to the forum Robert Wonderful to have someone here with so much experience.
Did you personally work with the domans in Philadelphia? Wow lucky you! Toporek…sounds familiar, book, blog or reputation? :biggrin:
You are doing some wonderful work, the program truly is amazing, so much easier than making bits and cards! Wonder at the possibilities if Doman went digital!
Love to hear more. Stick around the forum Please :yes:

What a wonderful thing to do!!

I too wish Doman was digital would make life so much easier.

What is your son doing these days? Is he grateful for all of the EL you gave him? and would it be something he would do with his own children.

Kimba15