Teaching Pronouns

Can someone tell me how to teach pronouns when following Doman’s method? :unsure: Do you teach them or they just become part of the teaching when you do phrases and books and the child deduces the rule? :huh:

I don’t think Doman has suggested anything particular to pronouns. I do show them as single words. In fact, I have been trying to show all the words in the Dolch’s list. It will be easier when you show phrases and sentences.

Questers.

Thank you so much for your reply! I actually started showing my daughter the Tweedle Wink videos and they cover that :smiley: I think I’ll reinforce it once I start with phrases.

I showed them as single words first, but I think she learnt them more once we moved to phrases and sentences. She is still only in the early stages of using pronouns in her speech (“me”, “mine” and the occassional “you” which she does not get right) I did not teach pronouns in a set - I just put them in with other random words as firstly they look quite similar (him, her, his) and secondly they are not the most exciting words for my daughter to learn.