Teaching My Toddler to Read

When I first started following the BrillKids forum, I wasn’t sure I’d ever get to be one of the mom’s with a success story. I realize I am by no means done teaching my son, but I feel like I can say we have been successful! I recently shared our story of how I taught my toddler to read on my blog, just in case anyone is interested.
http://memorizingthemoments.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-i-taught-my-baby-to-read.html

Congratulations Kaysha!! This post came right on time for me…I have an infant and I’m trying to figure out where to begin after recently learning about all the wonderful resources out there (YBCR, Doman, Little Reader, etc). It’s great to hear a success story from someone who has used various methods geared towards instilling a love of reading in their child. Thanks for sharing and congrats again!! I wish you and your boy much success as you continue to grow together.

wow…its an incredible story…your methods are great…
Wish you and your kid more success in future…
Congrats … :smiley:

Thanks for sharing :smiley:

I just wanted to say that I have been following your blog for a long time. And I have loved being able to see the progress that Xander has made. You have done a wonderful job teaching him.

Thank you so much for the wonderful encouragement! I only hope I can continue as my life gets more hectic!

Congratulations for your little reader and thank you for sharing the video, I had a great time watching it.