Teaching musical concepts with Geenogee

I am planning on starting Geenogee musical concepts for my baby. It looks great, from the first glance. Does anyone has some tips and experiences, adjustments that made it funner/easier for their kid? Results? Will appreciate hearing from you!!!

I tried this program, it uses .mus files that you play in Finale Reader. I found that Finale reader would skip on my computer, making the timing off. I also wasn’t impressed with the tone quality of the midi playback. You might not have problems with it on your computer, it’s free so maybe worth a try.

I am more interested in the curriculum/learning experience, rather then technical aspect, how did you like their approach, the introduction of concepts, etc. I have premium Final version which is not a problem and it will have an option of various sounds and instruments…

When I got Geenogee music concepts, about a year ago, it was a free download. I see that they are charging for it now. Honestly I had so many problems with the technical aspects of finale reader that I didn’t use the curriculum for long. I just checked and I have deleted the geenogee files, the best I can do is tell you what I remember. My impression is that it was heavy on music notation but didn’t have a lot of scales. I think the only scales it had was C major, C minor, D major and D minor. It also had triads in those same keys. Sorry I don’t remember more. Maybe you could write Geenogee and ask for details of their curriculum.