Teaching Hindi

Hello,

Anyone out there teaching your child to read Hindi? Any tips on where to start? We speak to our twins in Hindi and English, and they do Little Reader for English. So hopefully they will learn to speak Hindi and also speak and read English. But I also want to help them read Hindi.

For Brillkids: Do you have any plans to bring out Hindi curriculum soon?

Thanks much!

hi Wowmom…I was having the same question ! , LR - request to have Hindi version of LR please :inlove:

Hello ladies! :laugh:

We’re not planning a Hindi version of our curriculum at the moment. Usually, we get partners to help us with the full localization of our curriculum into different languages, and unfortunately we don’t have a partner who has offered to do this in Hindi and cover the cost. :closedeyes:

However, you do have an option to translate the curriculum yourselves and save your newly translated curriculum as a Hindi version for your own use.

We wrote a short guide on how this is done:
http://support.brillkids.com/entries/20622132-how-can-i-translate-my-little-reader-english-curriculum-into-the-language-i-want-to-teach

Thank you Lappy. Once I am more comfortable with LR, perhaps I will try creating Hindi files.

If someone wants to join, perhaps we can split categories and upload the files to share.

Happy learning!