Teaching Children Good Behaviour - The Better Behaviour Wheel

Has anyone heard of this - The Better Behavior Wheel? I’m thinking of getting this myself as have a few stubborn little ones whose behaviour does my head in. Dont want to help clean up, dont want to have showers or brush their teeth etc (its a battle over who goes first to have a shower based on who was first the last time- I just want to tear my hair out!!)…Just wondering if anyone has had experience with this system? It SOUNDS good and as I parent them mostly by myself (father is away a lot for weeks on end) and with an autistic toddler who takes up a lot of my time I could do with some new tools to help me out.

==> http://parentingexpertadvice.com/better-behaviour-wheel-parenting-tool-z-nmf007.html

Here’s a bit of what it says:

The Better Behaviour Wheel is a virtual tool that you can download onto any computer. It comes preset with eight themes and 80 consequences though you can also customize it by adding your own depending on what you are trying to work on with your children. When the child misbehaves, they are simply made to spin the wheel to see what consequence they have earned. The program also comes with a CD of reward options, called Wheel of Just Desserts…